I was buying a pair of shoes 1 for each of my 3 kids.They were the same design, they were all made by Nike but the difference was the color.

The cashier passed the price tag through the scanner. when she passed the last one the price was different. She called her manager which explained that one pair was in the store longer so the price was reduced from the other one which had just got to the store recently. I asked if the price can be lowered since there the same type of shoe, She replied with a no.

The cashier had also canceled the transaction so she had to do ti all again. On of the shoes did not have the tag and there were no others like it in the store. She was already wasting my time so I just told her to leave it as the original price of $30.00. She replied with a fine and rolled her eyes at me.

I was upset but did not ask like I noticed.I am very upset and might not go to Ross any more.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ross Dress For Less. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ross Dress For Less.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ross Dress For Less to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

that's how it is. the same exact item could be priced different because they came in on different trucks and have different skus in the system. they would be risking their jobs to give you a different price than what's on the tag.