The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24.The manager fails to keep it stocked.
Photo: October 22nd. I really like Ross when it stocks clothing in my size. Please remind the manager to keep the Clearance racks full. Ross is the main clothing store in Vallejo, followed by Kohl's, Costco, and Marshalls.
If I knew that the dress racks would be kept full, I would shop every day at Ross. I love how Ross provides women's dresses by good dress companies. The dress in the picture is a Size 20, Calvin Klein for only $19.99.
It has been the only large dress hanging there for seven days.It is not selling because Fall is too chilly for sleeveless dresses.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Empty clearance rack
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."