3.8

The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24.The manager fails to keep it stocked.

Photo: October 22nd. I really like Ross when it stocks clothing in my size. Please remind the manager to keep the Clearance racks full. Ross is the main clothing store in Vallejo, followed by Kohl's, Costco, and Marshalls.

If I knew that the dress racks would be kept full, I would shop every day at Ross. I love how Ross provides women's dresses by good dress companies. The dress in the picture is a Size 20, Calvin Klein for only $19.99.

It has been the only large dress hanging there for seven days.It is not selling because Fall is too chilly for sleeveless dresses.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pricing and stated that there is a room for improvement of empty clearance rack. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss ross dress for less manager. Ross Dress For Less needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ross dress for less manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ross Dress For Less.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

Oakland, California, United States #1284466

I'm sorry lady but you're just ignorant.Please do some research before making a complaint.

You're just mad you have to pay full price for your clothes, but in reality is not even full price because it has already been discounted. The clearance rack is for clothing or items that the store hasn't been able to sale at regular price for a while and they need to get rid of it.

So of they aren't having any trouble selling their items at full price, which obviously that's what's happening at this store, then that means their clearance rack will never be full.Got it?

I don't think you quite understand how clearance works...

Sugar Land, Texas, United States #1239959

I find this complaint baffling.The clearance rack is specifically for items they can't move/have trouble moving.

It will probably never be full! As fast as "hard to move" or "out of season" items are marked for clearance, they are snapped up by shoppers. The store (obviously) is not going to mark items for clearance that they can sell and are selling, for full-price. I don't think the original poster was thinking clearly when she wrote this complaint.

No one "needs to remind the manager" to keep the clearance racks full.Items eligible to marked for clearance are done so and that's the end of the story.

The store doesn't have the power to mark down items just because it's empty.The store gets a list every month on what should be marked down.

One month it could be household items, shoes, accessories & other misc. items. Another month it could kids clothing, men's, & dresses with misc items.

The next month it could be juniors clothing, women's (plus), petites, ladies, and maternity.It all goes by the list that gets sent to us we have no power over what can be marked down.