I wanted to purchase a pair of shoes that had the price pulled off.It was obvious that the shoes were already used.

Manager, Tawanda, said the shoes cost $23.00. It was written on the black rubber sole of the shoe in black ink. Because of scuffs on shoe and a worn sole it was obvious the shoe was used. I asked for a discount on the used shoe.

I showed the manager the dirty soles and scuffs. She refused. I overheard her tell a sales person "She can wash that off." I've never known Ross to be so customer unfriendly.

I asked for a number to call and complain.She gave a number to the Ross Giftsjop Hotline.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ross Dress For Less and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ross Dress For Less to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ross Dress For Less and ross dress for less sales manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments