I wanted to purchase a pair of shoes that had the price pulled off.It was obvious that the shoes were already used.

Manager, Tawanda, said the shoes cost $23.00. It was written on the black rubber sole of the shoe in black ink. Because of scuffs on shoe and a worn sole it was obvious the shoe was used. I asked for a discount on the used shoe.

I showed the manager the dirty soles and scuffs. She refused. I overheard her tell a sales person "She can wash that off." I've never known Ross to be so customer unfriendly.

I asked for a number to call and complain.She gave a number to the Ross Giftsjop Hotline.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ross Dress For Less and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ross Dress For Less to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ross Dress For Less and ross dress for less sales manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

Ross Dress For Less Customer Care Review from Canton, Georgia Ross Dress For Less "I usually don't make complaints. I would much rather make compliments. But after seein how the clothing items I purchased were just crammed in the bag along with my..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Ross Dress For Less - Does Ross stores sell products that we can use for two months? Ross Dress For Less "I Ross store your company ( u.s.Polo assn shoes) I bought it dated 11/25/2016 But the shoes was broken in 2 months ( why? 01/26/2017 I went to the san..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more