Resolved

Taxes paid not returned on exchanged product or added to newly purchased merchandise as indicated by store rep.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of ross dress for less return policy from Ross Dress For Less and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ross Dress For Less to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ross Dress For Less for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

they deducted the 7.99 from the subtotal and only charged you tax on the 48.97.If you were to add this back.

8.57 is 7.99 taxed. Your subtotal would have been 56.96 and with tax is 61.09.

61.09 subtract 8.57 is 52.52 which is exactly what you paid.Maybe you should learn how to do math before you file a complaint.

to Anonymous #1079417

You could had said the same thing without sounding like an ***.

Ashanti2015
to Anonymous #1079662

Thank you for your kind words. I agree with you 100%. Have an awesome day & God bless you!

to Anonymous #1079657

Good day to you & thank you for your not so kind comments, have a lovely day & God bless you!