I am absolutely shocked and saddened to report that my first experience of shopping at @rossdressforless was one of the WORST of my entire life.The assistant store manager, Elizabeth was so incredibly disrespectful that I am actually taking the time to write this as well as a long letter of complaint to the corporation.

I'm a nurse and new to the Tampa Bay Area. My coworkers had recommended Ross to me as an affordable alternative to Home Goods, which I love. Unfortunately it ended up becoming a nightmare when I forgot an $8 pillow at the register and decided to call back even though I didn't have my receipt. Elizabeth told me to come in and said she remembered a customer leaving a pillow, but when I was there in person she basically called me a liar and was so rude and inappropriate that I literally took a step back in shock.

After she accused me of lying, she then added, "I did speak to a customer on the phone about a pillow but it wasn't you" and "I see plenty of customers every day and I've never seen you before." I was willing to count my losses and forget the pillow- after all, it was only $7.99- but I cannot and will not forget the way I was disrespected. And by an assistant store manager at that! If this is the way managers at Ross treat their customers I want nothing to do with this place. I'd much rather spend my money at a cleaner, nicer place where I'm treated with respect and dignity.

I guess you get what you pay for. I will be telling everyone I know not to shop here.

And oh, that's right...I never got my pillow.#badcustomerservice #dontshophere #rossdressforless #customerservice #badreview

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ross dress for less manager. Ross Dress For Less needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ross dress for less manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ross Dress For Less.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments