I am absolutely shocked and saddened to report that my first experience of shopping at @rossdressforless was one of the WORST of my entire life.The assistant store manager, Elizabeth was so incredibly disrespectful that I am actually taking the time to write this as well as a long letter of complaint to the corporation.

I'm a nurse and new to the Tampa Bay Area. My coworkers had recommended Ross to me as an affordable alternative to Home Goods, which I love. Unfortunately it ended up becoming a nightmare when I forgot an $8 pillow at the register and decided to call back even though I didn't have my receipt. Elizabeth told me to come in and said she remembered a customer leaving a pillow, but when I was there in person she basically called me a liar and was so rude and inappropriate that I literally took a step back in shock.

After she accused me of lying, she then added, "I did speak to a customer on the phone about a pillow but it wasn't you" and "I see plenty of customers every day and I've never seen you before." I was willing to count my losses and forget the pillow- after all, it was only $7.99- but I cannot and will not forget the way I was disrespected. And by an assistant store manager at that! If this is the way managers at Ross treat their customers I want nothing to do with this place. I'd much rather spend my money at a cleaner, nicer place where I'm treated with respect and dignity.

I guess you get what you pay for. I will be telling everyone I know not to shop here.

And oh, that's right...I never got my pillow.#badcustomerservice #dontshophere #rossdressforless #customerservice #badreview

Review about: Ross Dress For Less Manager.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion