I am absolutely shocked and saddened to report that my first experience of shopping at @rossdressforless was one of the WORST of my entire life.The assistant store manager, Elizabeth was so incredibly disrespectful that I am actually taking the time to write this as well as a long letter of complaint to the corporation.
I'm a nurse and new to the Tampa Bay Area. My coworkers had recommended Ross to me as an affordable alternative to Home Goods, which I love. Unfortunately it ended up becoming a nightmare when I forgot an $8 pillow at the register and decided to call back even though I didn't have my receipt. Elizabeth told me to come in and said she remembered a customer leaving a pillow, but when I was there in person she basically called me a liar and was so rude and inappropriate that I literally took a step back in shock.
After she accused me of lying, she then added, "I did speak to a customer on the phone about a pillow but it wasn't you" and "I see plenty of customers every day and I've never seen you before." I was willing to count my losses and forget the pillow- after all, it was only $7.99- but I cannot and will not forget the way I was disrespected. And by an assistant store manager at that! If this is the way managers at Ross treat their customers I want nothing to do with this place. I'd much rather spend my money at a cleaner, nicer place where I'm treated with respect and dignity.
I guess you get what you pay for. I will be telling everyone I know not to shop here.
And oh, that's right...I never got my pillow.#badcustomerservice #dontshophere #rossdressforless #customerservice #badreview
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."