Ross Dress For Less Manager Review

27 of 154 Ross Dress For Less reviews

I am absolutely shocked and saddened to report that my first experience of shopping at @rossdressforless was one of the WORST of my entire life.The assistant store manager, Elizabeth was so incredibly disrespectful that I am actually taking the time to write this as well as a long letter of complaint to the corporation.

I'm a nurse and new to the Tampa Bay Area. My coworkers had recommended Ross to me as an affordable alternative to Home Goods, which I love. Unfortunately it ended up becoming a nightmare when I forgot an $8 pillow at the register and decided to call back even though I didn't have my receipt. Elizabeth told me to come in and said she remembered a customer leaving a pillow, but when I was there in person she basically called me a liar and was so rude and inappropriate that I literally took a step back in shock.

After she accused me of lying, she then added, "I did speak to a customer on the phone about a pillow but it wasn't you" and "I see plenty of customers every day and I've never seen you before." I was willing to count my losses and forget the pillow- after all, it was only $7.99- but I cannot and will not forget the way I was disrespected. And by an assistant store manager at that! If this is the way managers at Ross treat their customers I want nothing to do with this place. I'd much rather spend my money at a cleaner, nicer place where I'm treated with respect and dignity.

I guess you get what you pay for. I will be telling everyone I know not to shop here.

And oh, that's right...I never got my pillow.#badcustomerservice #dontshophere #rossdressforless #customerservice #badreview

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #917087 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ross Dress For Less? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 154 Ross Dress For Less reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ross Dress For Less. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ross Dress For Less.
Filing a new complaint about
×