Waited in line for over 20 mins asked for mgr...or anyone else that could ring...mgr came out after 15 mins with a drawer to ring.

Never asked who requested manager or anything.

I and several others will never be back.And the manager Tracy asked me to retrieve my own reciept from cash register.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ross Dress For Less and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ross Dress For Less to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ross Dress For Less and ross dress for less customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

Ross Dress For Less - Shoes Review Ross Dress For Less "I am a Ross Shopper on a weekly basis..On this day 2/1/2017,i went into your Ross Store,and purchased a few items,and once i got home i started to try on..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more