2.0

So Im so disappointed. I dont generally have any problems. When, I go in your store , I usually spend around $500 dollars or so. But this time , I was in Ross and somehow there are two items missing. If you look at the pictures there is no bra nor an assorted colored item. I spent 225 and missing itens marked on reciept. I call the store after discovering my top and bra is missing to my outfit. Calling the mngr thinking he would correct it. Long story short. I paid for items I didnt recieve. So after mentioning to the mngr a number please to file a complaint he states there is no number to call. I take it to Google not only did i get a number but a way to file a complaint on these people as well. I was always told that the customer is always right. Go view the tape. Look at my wrist. I feel like it is petty but its akso princimality and Im being treated unfair ..

Thank you.

T. H

303-906-8950

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ross dress for less customer care. Ross Dress For Less needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ross dress for less customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ross Dress For Less.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments