Ross Dress For Less Customer Care Review from Denver, Colorado

71 of 154 Ross Dress For Less reviews

So Im so disappointed. I dont generally have any problems. When, I go in your store , I usually spend around $500 dollars or so. But this time , I was in Ross and somehow there are two items missing. If you look at the pictures there is no bra nor an assorted colored item. I spent 225 and missing itens marked on reciept. I call the store after discovering my top and bra is missing to my outfit. Calling the mngr thinking he would correct it. Long story short. I paid for items I didnt recieve. So after mentioning to the mngr a number please to file a complaint he states there is no number to call. I take it to Google not only did i get a number but a way to file a complaint on these people as well. I was always told that the customer is always right. Go view the tape. Look at my wrist. I feel like it is petty but its akso princimality and Im being treated unfair ..

Thank you.

T. H

303-906-8950

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Top Ect
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #844725 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ross Dress For Less? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
71 of 154 Ross Dress For Less reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.