Ross Dress For Less Customer Care Review from Denver, Colorado
So Im so disappointed. I dont generally have any problems. When, I go in your store , I usually spend around $500 dollars or so. But this time , I was in Ross and somehow there are two items missing. If you look at the pictures there is no bra nor an assorted colored item. I spent 225 and missing itens marked on reciept. I call the store after discovering my top and bra is missing to my outfit. Calling the mngr thinking he would correct it. Long story short. I paid for items I didnt recieve. So after mentioning to the mngr a number please to file a complaint he states there is no number to call. I take it to Google not only did i get a number but a way to file a complaint on these people as well. I was always told that the customer is always right. Go view the tape. Look at my wrist. I feel like it is petty but its akso princimality and Im being treated unfair ..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks. My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to..."
- "Our flight to Cleveland was one of hundreds canceled out of Denver the weekend before Christmas..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."