So Im so disappointed. I dont generally have any problems. When, I go in your store , I usually spend around $500 dollars or so. But this time , I was in Ross and somehow there are two items missing. If you look at the pictures there is no bra nor an assorted colored item. I spent 225 and missing itens marked on reciept. I call the store after discovering my top and bra is missing to my outfit. Calling the mngr thinking he would correct it. Long story short. I paid for items I didnt recieve. So after mentioning to the mngr a number please to file a complaint he states there is no number to call. I take it to Google not only did i get a number but a way to file a complaint on these people as well. I was always told that the customer is always right. Go view the tape. Look at my wrist. I feel like it is petty but its akso princimality and Im being treated unfair ..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I took advantage of their "if you buy something now you will get free shipping for 24 hours" ya forgot about that. You have to find a specific item that..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "Richmond installed Milgard Windows (lifetime warranty) missing 4 out of 5 installation steps. All windows on west side of house leak in severe rain storms because of the poor..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."