Ross Dress For Less Customer Care Review from Denver, Colorado
So Im so disappointed. I dont generally have any problems. When, I go in your store , I usually spend around $500 dollars or so. But this time , I was in Ross and somehow there are two items missing. If you look at the pictures there is no bra nor an assorted colored item. I spent 225 and missing itens marked on reciept. I call the store after discovering my top and bra is missing to my outfit. Calling the mngr thinking he would correct it. Long story short. I paid for items I didnt recieve. So after mentioning to the mngr a number please to file a complaint he states there is no number to call. I take it to Google not only did i get a number but a way to file a complaint on these people as well. I was always told that the customer is always right. Go view the tape. Look at my wrist. I feel like it is petty but its akso princimality and Im being treated unfair ..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "Rented a car in Denver on 10/24/2016. Toll charges were $3.55 per exit, Fox added $15.00 for each exit, for the day of rental I expected to pay $10.65 (3 toll..."
- "I was at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA, this last Friday, Aug. 12th. I ordered a "Springlock Failure Pizza", but what I told the cashier, is..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."