Ross Dress For Less Customer Care Review from Canton, Georgia

I usually don't make complaints.I would much rather make compliments.

But after seein how the clothing items I purchased were just crammed in the bag along with my bad experience I decided you should be aware. I made my purchase yesterday. The receipt did not print out. AMANDA did something with the printer but it didn't print out.

She again messed with the printer but to no avail. She said she would have to go to the back and print it out. She was gone a 'minimum' of 10 minutes. When she slowly walked back she was on a cell phone.

I took it to be a personal call due to the way she was laughing and smiling. She handed me a computer print out and said "sorry about that. You can use this if you need to return anything". I would have probably justly it go but for the way she put the items in the bag.

Also I bought some flavored oil and that was put in with the clothes. I am retired 2X from two different retailers. I know this is not good customer service.

Oh and the entire time she was gone only one girl was in a register and it was busy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

5 Items Of Clothing Himalayan Salt And Fusion Cooking Oil
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #862136

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ross Dress For Less? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ross Dress For Less. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ross Dress For Less.
Filing a new complaint about