Canton, Georgia
2.6

I usually don't make complaints.I would much rather make compliments.

But after seein how the clothing items I purchased were just crammed in the bag along with my bad experience I decided you should be aware. I made my purchase yesterday. The receipt did not print out. AMANDA did something with the printer but it didn't print out.

She again messed with the printer but to no avail. She said she would have to go to the back and print it out. She was gone a 'minimum' of 10 minutes. When she slowly walked back she was on a cell phone.

I took it to be a personal call due to the way she was laughing and smiling. She handed me a computer print out and said "sorry about that. You can use this if you need to return anything". I would have probably justly it go but for the way she put the items in the bag.

Also I bought some flavored oil and that was put in with the clothes. I am retired 2X from two different retailers. I know this is not good customer service.

Oh and the entire time she was gone only one girl was in a register and it was busy.

Review about: Ross Dress For Less Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

Chesterfield, Missouri, United States #1278275

Maybe you should have asked kindly for her to fold the clothes for you and bag them seperately from other items, instead of waiting till after the fact and making a complaint. She could have been new. I work retail and while I feel like I know how to bag things there are always some customers who are very particular and let me know how they want it.

Santa Monica, California, United States #1239954

Don't you go home and wash the clothes anyway?You don't know who else has tried them on before you, so you would be foolhardy not to throw new clothes in the wash machine.

Also, don't assume who the employee was talking to.

She could have been speaking to her manager and was laughing because the manager said something funny.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1239942

Go to a high end store if you want your items folded.