Go to ross because my family was there shopping and i was picking up my daughter from them so i go inside cause there still looking around and loss prevention guy tells my 6yr daughter get off of a rack that she was holding onto so she gets off and he is still standing there while im talking to my dad and stays there we felt so uncomfortable we didnt even buy anything we just walked out heading to front then he goes and follows me and my family outside and i said is there a problem and he just laughs and i said whats your name im going to report u and he says FELIX i said ok ill report u then he spells it out i said ok wheres your manager i want speak to him so he calls him and manager comes to front and tells me hes going to talk to him and the guy is just smiling away i said yeah you go ahead im still calling corporate and he said i dont know why he followed you they are not supposed to follow anyone outside the door and manager (brandon) asked loss prevention (Felix) if he did and he said no well obviously you see here that he did this was at 1000 e. Southmore ave.pasadena texas 77502
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."