Go to ross because my family was there shopping and i was picking up my daughter from them so i go inside cause there still looking around and loss prevention guy tells my 6yr daughter get off of a rack that she was holding onto so she gets off and he is still standing there while im talking to my dad and stays there we felt so uncomfortable we didnt even buy anything we just walked out heading to front then he goes and follows me and my family outside and i said is there a problem and he just laughs and i said whats your name im going to report u and he says FELIX i said ok ill report u then he spells it out i said ok wheres your manager i want speak to him so he calls him and manager comes to front and tells me hes going to talk to him and the guy is just smiling away i said yeah you go ahead im still calling corporate and he said i dont know why he followed you they are not supposed to follow anyone outside the door and manager (brandon) asked loss prevention (Felix) if he did and he said no well obviously you see here that he did this was at 1000 e. Southmore ave.pasadena texas 77502
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."