Houston, Texas

I wanted to purchase a pair of shoes that had the price pulled off.It was obvious that the shoes were already used.

Manager, Tawanda, said the shoes cost $23.00. It was written on the black rubber sole of the shoe in black ink. Because of scuffs on shoe and a worn sole it was obvious the shoe was used. I asked for a discount on the used shoe.

I showed the manager the dirty soles and scuffs. She refused. I overheard her tell a sales person "She can wash that off." I've never known Ross to be so customer unfriendly.

I asked for a number to call and complain.She gave a number to the Ross Giftsjop Hotline.

Review about: Ross Dress For Less Sales Manager.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ross Dress For Less - The Clearance Rack Ross Dress For Less "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...." Read more Ross Dress For Less - Shoes Review Ross Dress For Less "I am a Ross Shopper on a weekly basis..On this day 2/1/2017,i went into your Ross Store,and purchased a few items,and once i got home i started to try on..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Customer Care Review from Denver, Colorado Ross Dress For Less "So Im so disappointed. I dont generally have any problems. When, I go in your store , I usually spend around $500 dollars or so. But this time , I..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more