Houston, Texas

I wanted to purchase a pair of shoes that had the price pulled off.It was obvious that the shoes were already used.

Related: Ross Dress For Less Sales Manager Review

Manager, Tawanda, said the shoes cost $23.00. It was written on the black rubber sole of the shoe in black ink. Because of scuffs on shoe and a worn sole it was obvious the shoe was used. I asked for a discount on the used shoe.

I showed the manager the dirty soles and scuffs. She refused. I overheard her tell a sales person "She can wash that off." I've never known Ross to be so customer unfriendly.

I asked for a number to call and complain.She gave a number to the Ross Giftsjop Hotline.

Review about: Me Too Shoes.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ross Dress For Less - Does Ross stores sell products that we can use for two months? Ross Dress For Less "I Ross store your company ( u.s.Polo assn shoes) I bought it dated 11/25/2016 But the shoes was broken in 2 months ( why? 01/26/2017 I went to the san..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Manager Review Ross Dress For Less "I am absolutely shocked and saddened to report that my first experience of shopping at @rossdressforless was one of the WORST of my entire life. The assistant store manager, Elizabeth..." Read more Ross Dress For Less - Review in Footwear and Clothing category Ross Dress For Less "Nice store, but the line to pay is ridicusly always very long. Eather they need to hire more people or this ones has to move their hands faster. They are..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Lord And Taylor - Feeling Offended Lord And Taylor "Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17. I had my receipt to prove that I..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more