Ross Dress For Less - Review about Me Too Shoes from Houston, Texas
I wanted to purchase a pair of shoes that had the price pulled off.It was obvious that the shoes were already used.
Manager, Tawanda, said the shoes cost $23.00. It was written on the black rubber sole of the shoe in black ink. Because of scuffs on shoe and a worn sole it was obvious the shoe was used. I asked for a discount on the used shoe.
I showed the manager the dirty soles and scuffs. She refused. I overheard her tell a sales person "She can wash that off." I've never known Ross to be so customer unfriendly.
I asked for a number to call and complain.She gave a number to the Ross Giftsjop Hotline.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Me Too Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Go to ross because my family was there shopping and i was picking up my daughter from them so i go inside cause there still looking around and loss prevention..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."