Ross Dress For Less - Review about Employees Parking Directly In Front Of The Store from Jonesboro, Georgia
This is only one of several pictures where it is 8:30 in the morning and all these cars are in front of the store.This store dose not open until 9:30.
I thought the store was open and these were customers. Do you not have a policy to require employees to park away from the front door? My next post will show someone even parked front row of a handicaped spot.
Granted, one of the employees might be handicapped but those spots are for customers, not handicapped employees.Customer service might not be this locations priority and that is unexceptable.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Employees Parking Directly In Front Of The Store
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I thought I was purchasing a lapis stone pendant and silver chain from this company that turned out to be a GREAT disappointment!!! Neither the chain nor the pendant was as..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins. Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet. I..."