Ross Dress For Less - Review about Employees Parking Directly In Front Of The Store from Jonesboro, Georgia
This is only one of several pictures where it is 8:30 in the morning and all these cars are in front of the store.This store dose not open until 9:30.
I thought the store was open and these were customers. Do you not have a policy to require employees to park away from the front door? My next post will show someone even parked front row of a handicaped spot.
Granted, one of the employees might be handicapped but those spots are for customers, not handicapped employees.Customer service might not be this locations priority and that is unexceptable.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Employees Parking Directly In Front Of The Store
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I usually don't make complaints. I would much rather make compliments. But after seein how the clothing items I purchased were just crammed in the bag along with my..."
- "I thought I was purchasing a lapis stone pendant and silver chain from this company that turned out to be a GREAT disappointment!!! Neither the chain nor the pendant was as..."
- "I bought the headlight. I begged associate Adrian to help me put it on. He said he can't. When I tried myself it didn't work and light can work any..."
- "I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins. Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet. I..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."