3.8

After standing in line for over 12 minutes in a line of more than 8 watching employees huddles up chatting, I finally got to register 7 (Alice) around 12:00 pm August 24,2017 I had a jacket that I saw multiple of hanging alone, she informed that it was a set and she could not sell it to me, though I offered to pay regardless she said no and put it aside, no offer to help find the other part of set or call to floor employees for assistance just refused the sale. I have never seen such an unorganized and lazy group of employees in my life.

I will not ever return to this location unless there is an UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT banner.

This store is in serious need of structure and job description training. I love Ross and this is very disappointing.

Review about: Ross Dress For Less Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Kissimmee location at the the loop, Received no apology, Poor customer service.

Comments

I used to work at Ross. Those two and three piece suits and dresses haunt my dreams - trust me, it's as bad for the employees as it is for the customers. It's a cheap, badly run company.

Did you ask to speak the the manager on duty?

That is something you could have done.

to Anonymous #1517472

The MOD would have said the same thing. For a long time, Ross had a policy where they weren't allowed to sell pieces of sets that were separated from their mates until they had been "processed" with the other miss-mates and marked down.

It's a matter of inventory control. It's a dumb way to do things, tho because all they'd really have to do at the register is ring the original SKU and then discount it.

But honestly, it's out of the Store's hands. Those kinds of things are decided at the whim of the current District Manager and Loss Prevention Manager.