3.9

At the Ross Dress for less in Longview Texas, I was shopping and lost my Pandora Charm Bracelet, I asked for help no one took me seriously until I was crying.I then went home to get ask my parents for help.

We came back to the store and I found the AP lady who had helped me; I asked if she could look at footage and it took the least helpful manager I had ever encountered having to ask Chalonda in the stock room to get an answer. They told me in not so kind words that they wouldn’t do anything without a police report first talking to corporate. I understand the request and I am filing the report but when I called corporate to see about talking to the assist department they were closed Black Friday until Monday; why closed on the busiest shopping day of the year I don’t know? What I do know having worked in a retail pharmacy for the past 7 years, at Target; that this was the worst possible way to handle an upset customer and I’m disappointed on the quality of people running the store.

I understand I have to follow outlined protocol to get the police to obtain the security footage; I’m handling that on my end.

However I am more disappointed and disgusted with the managements customer service skills and the fact that The back room girl had the nerve to roll her eyes at me or glare when I asking questions while upset.Sympathy or a simple “I’m sorry” would have calmed me down and diffused me rather quickly.

Review about: Ross Dress For Less Customer Care.

Comments

Because you are calling their Corporate Headquarters. Many companies are closed the day after Thanksgiving.