3.0

I purchased my son a pair of Nike Air shoes for $45 along with several other things adding up to over $100 and 2 days later I had to return them unfortunately and thats when the worst experience ive ever had at Ross begun.I know when you use a credit/debit card that the refund will be put on there but the purchase was made with a visa giftcard that can not be reloaded so i asked for cash and the cashier gave me attitude and said "we dont do that" and insisted that the only thing she could do was give me a business card with the return amount of $45 written in pen.

I would not accept this and told her i needed my cash or another prepaid card in that amount. She said " well sorry then, there's nothing else i can do. Just keep the shoes" . i asked to speak with the manager several times and she kept saying there is nobody else i could talk to that would change anything.

I told her to give me the shoes back and that i would be back when a supervisor was in and asked her for my original reciept and her name.

She continued to be rude under her breath and reluctantly gave me the cash but not my reciept.I love Ross but i am very disapointed with this and would like something to be done.

Review about: Nike Shoes.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Ross Dress For Less?

Comments

First of all she shouldn't have given you cash back for a Visa card because that is Against policy she could have gotten fired. second of all she she couldn't open her draw to give you cash unless she was a manger. thirdly that "business card"was a store credit which is what you should have gotten

to Former employee #1392495

I don't know which Ross you worked at but I've opened 3 locations this year in which none have any policy that you're telling me about. Also if you actually read the entire complaint you would've seen that it wasn't a Visa debit/credit which can not be reloaded and also Ross does not give out business cards with a hand written amount, so maybe that's why you no longer work there.