I went to ross and came across a pair of

Wedge boots that had a tag of .49 I askes the cashier if she could ring up the shoes to see if it rings up for .49 and indeed it did. She stated it was correct.

I proceed to pay she then turn to Mary Mantiel ( name the cashier wrote on receipt) told me no she can't sell me the shoes. I said why that whats in the shoe and thats what ring up. She said not she will have to investigate they have cameras and she will lose her job. Not sure what that has to do with me but I told her I wanted the shoes she said NO very rudely and stated she will not sell them I would have to wait to be investigated.

I am pissed and feel because I'm black she thinks i put the label.

Someone need to call Me now or I'm calling the news station and my attorney. 9362758024

Comments

You should expect to hear from an attorney though and that would be Mary's attorney. You have libeled this person and defamed their character.

Legally, she can sue you. Also, you are acting like a hyprocrite because you are judging someone based on their skin color.

I will personally see about contacting this Mary person and letting her know her legal options against you. Oh yeah, you can forgot about hearing from Ross.

You Do realize that since you mentioned attorney, No one from Ross Dress for Less will call you...correct? You threatened legal action, so Do Not expect a phone call from Ross Dress for Less.