Hello,

I went to Ross San Fransisco store at work It was around 8:49pm 7/13/18 . I went upstairs to the women dress are and pick out 6 items;walked back to the fitting room to try them on an Emma ,I believe that was her name .

She was helping a Women of color she check all her closing before she enter the dressing room an as she walk away she kept look up an down at her as she was going to steal something. Next a european women came up. She didn't search her item just gave her a number and let her walk in to the fitting room. I was next I put all of my six items on the rack.

The assist counted my clothing then what I called searched them up a down repeatedly. I was offended by this time. I said you got to be kidding. Took the clothes off the rack.

The assistant started say my hand you hurt my hand. I stated I did not touch your hand. Then I said can I have the number she pulled back an yell your rude. I put my had out to get the number 6 for the item I had.

I then put my hand on top of the white card with the 6 on it. The assist held on tight to the white card. I tugged on the card for her to let it go. I got the number and started walking into the dressing room .

I never touched her. The assistant was yelling as I walking into the dress room you are Rude and making up accusation about her hand. The security guard came stood there and did not say anything. Also before Emma assisted me for the fitting room.

Another women of color standing in front to the left with a black basket, Emma ask her if she was in the right store. Like she was not suppose to be there and I asked her to stay until the manger Susan came an we explain what had just happen. I ask for the store manager to play the video back. Susan said she is going to set down with her and talk to her and play the video.

Another assistant was accompanying Emma looking a me with such despise in their eyes. This unacceptable behavior. I felt prejudices against.

I felt this was a act of racist behavior. I want to bring this to your attention because it not the first time this has happen in the dressing room but I hope it's the last.

Review about: Ross Dress For Less Manager.

Comments

Ross Dress for Less Does Not monitor this website, so that means Ross Dress for Less Will Not read your complaint.Did you complain to the store manager about this?That is a start.