3.9

So im a associate from a different store. And i had two transaction at the time i wanted to use my discount on one.

The manager was called over after i said i wanted to return my purchase that i had paid with my credit card with my discount. And pay the rest in cash. And the associate was rolling her eyes being rude about it. After the manager let it be approve the assoicate made a comment in spanish mind you i speak spanish and i completely understood what she said.

"I dont want to do it. Im tired and im hungry . This is alot to do". And mind you i only had 12 items in total.

After manager left.

She made another comment reminding about the payment requirements to use with my discount and i told her i was aware of it and i thanked you while i was being so rude to me and my family. Never again will i shop in that location.

Review about: Ross Dress For Less Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want the associate to know what she did was wrong and get a warning or a write up..

Comments

OP:

Do you really think that anyone from Ross Dress for Less actually reads this website?

Just follow the chain of command for your employer regarding your complaint.

to Anonymous #1417330

We do read it. Mostly for laughs, but..we do.